- All cancellations must be in writing either via email or fax. Cancellations may be made without penalty up to 15 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 14 days will be charged for one-night. If the room can be resold, a refund will be given, minus a $25 handling fee.
- For group bookings, a 30 day notice is required. Each guest will be charged one-night stay on the 31st day prior to arrival.
- Check-in is between 2-6 P.M. If a late check-in is necessary, please call (1.888.849.9960) for further directions.
- Check-out is 11 A.M. Upon request, arrangements may be made for delayed time, if available.
- Children over 10 years of age are welcome. With advance notice, exceptions may be made.
Coupons / Gift Cards:
- We accept BedandBreakfast.com certificates/cards, American Historic Inn coupons, and iLove Inns coupons.
Meeting Space / Occasion Brunches:
- If available, your innkeeper will work with you to accommodate your needs and arrangements.
- Parking is free in our lot with one (1) car/room. Park within designated spaces. Additional free parking is available on the street.
- We can accommodate canine friends in select rooms only. This requires advance notice, and must be booked via telephone, not online. There is a charge of $25/night. Guest is responsible for an orderly, quiet pet.
- Reservations may be held with a credit card anytime before arrival, with no deposit required. We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa. Each room only accommodates two (2) people (exception: Pauline room).
- A two (2) night minimum on weekends is required from July 1 - October 31.
- Room rates do not include applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings.